Guidelines for Brahma Kumari & Kumar (BKs)
TIPS for Brahma Kumaris - (specially for new-born Shiv baba's children & Godly Students ) -
God's Elevated Directions / Disciplines / pure Food (Sattvik Bhojan) / Guidance for spiritual effort making
Shrimat / Maryadaaye / Dharnaye / Shresth Purusharth
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Knowledge of Raja Yog is ancient yet not accurately known. Now God again teaches us this supreme knowledge of Yog (not Yoga) through which we become a master of physical senses and therby of the world. Soul reaches a unity in virtues and powers with the father (God) as the souls (we) remember our long lost father - the supreme soul. This Godly knowledge is more a matter of understanding, implementing, & realizing. God is bodiless (a point of light) and hence seeing him with this eyes is not of a concern. But to experience the divine presence of God, as many souls have when they learn accurately the RajaYog, you must first start.
Where and How to start? For that, here is the complete guidance.
Most Beloved Shiv Baba says -
"Only when you children will ‘revive’ your original pure and perfect personality, will it be possible to help remove the pain and suffering of this old world and bring the new world (heaven) in lesser time." - Sakar Murli
Just as the bird has to find the courage to let go of the branch in order to fly, so we also must let go of our worldly branches if we are to know the exhilaration of soaring to the highest potential of our life. The branches we hold to are our inner attachments - our false beliefs, confused ideas and nagging memories of the past... And then there are the outer attachments - people, possessions, positions and privileges and relationships, to mention a few. As long as we hold on to these we will live in constant fear (of letting go, and loss) and we will never be free.
Just watch birds... by letting go of one branch they are able to spend the rest of their life alighting on a million other branches, and they enjoy the view from each. Are you flying and soaring in your life, or are you stuck on one branch, cursing your fortune as you see others as they fly past. The branches are not tying you down, YOU have to let go. Go on, try it ...let go! Chhodo toh Chootey.
Concentrate on doing the task of obeying Baba's Shrimat - His elevated directions / principles, and you will see the magic of His love working on you. Have constant Remembrance, (Yaad) undying Faith, and explicit love. When we follow His Shrimat and continue to perform good actions in His Remembrance, then will we be truly blessed with a wonderful fortune of many many births. God is called and known as the 'Creator of Heaven'. So whom the the heaven belong? To his children. We are his children. Heaven is God's garden. Children are allowed to play. Which children? Those children who are obedient and who did good Karma in accordance with God's advice (Shrimat in Murli). The secret is to live by our original, pure, intrinsic values of life, come what may, and thus win Baba's Heart-throne and be blessed forever!
So without wasting any more time speed up and put in your best efforts to come 'Last so Fast so First' -
Beeso Naakhuno ka Zore Dekar Purusharth Ko Teevra Karo, Toh Last so Fast so First Ja Sakte Ho !
If i really want to ' Pass with Honours ' let me concentrate on all the 4 subjects -
* my personal study - Gyan,
* my obedience to inculcation - Dharna,
* my surrendered intellect for service - Seva,
* and above all my constant attention on Baba's sweet remembrance - Yaad .
None but ONE Shivbaba! One support, One faith, One trust in BABA alone - Ek BABA Doosra Na Koi !!
Realise ... that it is better,
* not to go into too much expansion of Baba's Knowledge, but concentrate more on that which is essential for my progress.
* not to have doubt in Baba's Murli - even if the instrument-teacher is mistaken, Baba will make it right.
* not to criticise or compare our respected Seniors.
All these are not in anyway connected with my own efforts - purusharth of attaining my 1st priority - my original pure and perfect personality!
As the COMPANY you keep, so do you get coloured - ''Jaisa sang vaisa rangg'' As the FOOD, so does the Mind functions - ''Jaisa ann vaisa mann'' As your THOUGHTS, so do your sense organs react (speech & actions) - ''Jaise sankalp vaise bole aur karam''
Certain principles/disciplines/directions - Shrimat to be observed daily :
1. Develop the habit of observing SILENCE:
- Maintain Silence between 4 am to 8 am. daily.
- Observing any one day of Silence every week is also empowering.
- Observe "traffic-control" ie. stop the traffic of waste or negative thoughts, by observing 2 mins Silence once every hour.
2. Wake up daily any time between 3 am to 5 am, atleast for 1/2 to 3/4 hour, to do Nectar Time Meditation ie.- Amrit Vela Yog.
- Become aware of the definition of introversion - antarmukhta, concentration - Ekagrata, and title of self-respect - Swamaan .
- While practicing yoga throughout the day, be constantly aware of your seat of self-respect - Swamaan ka aasan throughout the day.
3. 'MURLI' is the direct versions of Shiv BABA our Supreme Teacher, as initially & actually spoken by Him through His medium Brahma Baba since 1936. These precious teachings have been preserved through the years, are circulated to all the 9000 Brahma Kumaris branches throughout the world, and read out daily during 'Murli-Class' to the BK students by the teacher-in-charge.
- MURLI - is food for the mind, so studying Murli is a must for every BK. Attend Murli class daily at your local center - punctual and accurate attendance. Realize the importance of spiritual.
- Study - be alert. For fast restoration to perfect health, its most important to eliminate waste thoughts. The best therapy for this :
- Fill yourself, rather, saturate your mind, churning this Knowledge to such an extent that there is no room left for Maya (the vices), or negative / waste / impure thoughts to enter your mind. Postive / powerful / pure thoughts obtained from Baba's Murli, are the seeds we sow for an elevated destiny.
- Make time also for Self-Study / Home-Work, as per ones convenience.
- You have gone through our 7-Day Basic-Introductory-Course. Murlis are the Advanced-Course/Classes, direct sustenance from God (Shiv baba)
- Every single thing that you are getting to read, watch or listen to from the Brahma Kumaris via the TV, internet, classes by teachers, etc. are all derived from Baba's Murlis. Therefore it is very important to study the Murli daily. The added advantage of listening to it in a BK gathering is the powerful vibrations that will help re-charge you at the centre, and will benefit anyone who diligently studies, and implements the teachings in their daily lives.
- We have heard stories of how the Gope-Gopis used to get intoxicated listening to Sri Krishna's "Murli" (fllute). That is only the memorial of this moment in history (Sangamyuga), when God the only Perfect One is reciting His True Bhagwad Gita i.e. His Murli of Knowledge.
4. Only consume 'sattwic' - pure food
Means - Food cooked only by a BK in Baba's accurate remembrance with a calm, clear and focused mind in a clean atmosphere.
- Cooking with loving feelings brings lightness and happiness to the cook, the food, and to those consuming it.
- Such vibrations directly help purify the mind and body.
- Sattvik food means pure vegetarian food, NOT containing any onion or garlic ( as these contain a pungent chemical that easily aggravates the vices present in the soul). Source: Shrimat on Food
5. Every night before going to bed do atleast 15- 30 mins. meditaiton, and report your whole days activities / diary / chart to Baba i.e :
· Sharing news of the day's activities to Baba.
· Did I perform all actions in the awareness of my title? · Did I fulfill my promise given for today? · Did I observe all the principles to be observed faithfully? If not, which one and why did i fail? · How much time did I spend in Baba's Remembrance?
. Am I content with my account of accumulation? Etc...
ABOVE ALL let me be a humble incognito instrument / child / student / follower of Mamma and Baba, and silently WITNESS this beautiful Brahmin life, inspite of all the ups and downs I may have to face! Tolerate, die-alive, and continue to learn - "Jhuk-jhuk, marr-marr, seekh-seekh"
Even if you don't get time to study the classes, etc. you are receiving the murli daily via this internet, do spare atleast 20 to 25 minutes to read through them or listen the audio at least once a day. This will serve as 'food for thought' throughout the day. Imbibe immediately what you understand, the rest Baba will clarify in due time. Be constantly intoxicatied that you are now God's special chosen child, an elevated student in God's University, and God Himself is teaching you and your fotune is great!
Shivbaba and Brahmababa are both together affectionately called 'BaapDada', i.e. Baap means father, & Dada means elder brother.
Shivbaba is our Parlokik - Spiritual Father (God,) the Father of all souls, and also our Grand-Father, since He is Brahma Baba's Father. Creator of heaven.
Brahma Baba is our Alokik father - the father of humanity, and not only our eldest brother, but also our great-great-grandfather since he is our first ancestor or the first deity of the human tree - the Kalp Vruksh.
____________________________ Flowers from God's garden
On Godfatherly (Godly) Service