Questions on Murli, God and Shiv Baba. How does God come in world? When and for what reason?
Original Question via Email:
Myself Deepayan Dutta asking you about who is god & what is it doing in this world? Why it make this ruthless world where creature have to alive by killing another? After all of this sin work why everyone says god is gracious? Why everyone worship it, only for fear?
I will glad if you respond on my email.
Our Response (Answer):
Good Morning Deepayan
Your letter is recieved and read. To get the perfect answer, you have to understand MANY things. What you need to know is:
1. Who is called as GOD?
2. What is our 'relationship' with God?
3. What does God create and when does he come in world?
4. Does God control the behavior of animals and human beings?
1. God is the supreme soul, the creator of heaven the golden age. God is the highest authority, the supreme truth that exist without a reason. It is a point of light and energy - a tiny point of spiritual light and might (energy). God does not have a body or a form like us.
2. 'Father'. God is the father (creator) of all human souls (us). Just as a father gives inheritance (property) to his children - so God gives his property of Peace, Purity, Bliss, Love and Powers to us. God is the ocean of 7 virtues (knowledge, love, purity, peace, happiness, bliss, power). He gives us all this virtues as an inheritance.
3. God comes at the end of kaliyug (old world) and creates NEW WORLD. This is a detail explanation. Visit History page: https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/history
4. Does is one - ever detached from world. He DOES NOT interfior with anyone's part in world drama. He is world benefector. Only comes 1 time in entire cycle - at the very end, when all are in sorrow. He frees us from sorrow and takes back home, our sweet silence home. Visit World Drama Cycle page to learn more.
Animals have this nature of killing other animals to live - this is NOT given or decided by God. It is a nature of animal souls. We human souls are all different in our nature. Some are extremely wise and good, while some are not wise or not good. This all is results of our own Karma.
Hope you have received the knowledge of truth.
--- Useful Links ---
About God (Shiv baba): https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/god-the-supreme-soul-shiv-baba
World Drama Cycle: https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/world-drama-cycle