A lot of seva can be done when you represent a group of people. Read ahead to know more.. This is our guided advise.
Original Email Received
What is the role of a principal to bring the spirituality among the teachers and specially the students in one school?
Email response + Guidance
To: Somnath kundu and everyone reading
From: Prajapita BrahmaKumari Ishwariya Vishwa-Vidhalaya (Godly University)
First of all Congratulations to you as a step taken to improve lives of many that too by the way of spirituality is the biggest service.
Now you're at an influential position in School. You can do a lot of service...
1. You can conduct yog shivir, seminars or प्रदर्शनी (exhibition) for Rajyoga Meditation course in your school. Approach Centre for this. Know more about here -> 7 days course
2. Imbibe spirituality in daily routine of school. Consider these-
after every one or two hours in school play traffic control song or a short Commentary. Guide everyone to meditate. So that student and teachers can take out 1-2 minute to refresh their minds.
Above said step can also be done in daily assembly.. commentary of 5-10 minute should be played so that everyone connect their minds to supreme..
We have been doing Morning prayers since ages but it has become a merely routine and no one really remembers God in the process.. if possible replace morning prayers with Godly Versions i.e Murli. Excerpts from daily murli should be recited so that everyone can note good points in mind and this will definitely change everyone as a person.
if it is not possible to replace prayer in assembly, then murli can be done for about 5-10 minute after prayers and meditation exercises. And morning prayers song should be replaced with more meaningful songs that are much understandable with soothing spiritual music.
3. Regular counselling session and teaching everyone Godly manners by seminars like how to purify food/water, why to remember God, how to practice soul Consciousness, spiritual activities, spiritual games..
4. Just like we have Games period, there should be Meditation period. And in lunch period, meditation should be done to purify food and make it powerful through Commentary.
5. You must take everyone for a PICNIC to nearest Mediation Retreat centre of Brahma kumaris.. I promise it will be life changing experience for everyone. There you will get food, place to stay, everything and cost will be almost negligible as compared to worldly resorts .. Contact directly to Retreat centre or your nearby centre.
Some of the BK Retreat centres in India-
madhuban, the headquaters at mount abu
Omshanti retreat centre, gurugram
6. Show meaningful videos to kids and teachers (search YouTube for more videos) -
bal naitik shikshaye
how to meditate
bacho k baba
Guidance for teachers -> http://bit.ly/2JVKwNN
ADVICE: You should get connected to your nearest BK Rajyoga Centre. Search for nearby centre.
Contact again to know more On Godly World Service 00